Monday, June 1, 2015

Wow!  I just can't believe how fast the time goes.  I've been busy trying to finish some new paintings, some for the classroom and some for the gallery.  I just finished this one last night and will take it to the gallery tomorrow.

It's oil on gallery wrapped canvas, 14 x 21, and will sell for $300.  I also finished this one, which I will be teaching in Fountain Hills, AZ on July 20.

This one is 9 x 12" on gallery wrapped canvas.  This will sell for $100, but I will keep it until after the class.  My "practice" version is available on dailypaintworks.com for $35.  This is on a regular canvas so would need a frame.

I'm packing my paints and getting ready to leave AZ for about 6 weeks.  It was 105 degrees here yesterday so it's time to head for the mountains of UT.  Hopefully, I'll have lots of time to paint while we're gone.  Enjoy the summer, and I'll keep posting paintings on our travels.



No comments:

Post a Comment